Tickets for #humansconf are free?
Yes, tickets for #humansconf are free of costs.
As such, when registering for a ticket, the organizers won’t collect any money from participants.
However, the conference itself is not free of costs.
Participating in the conference, requires you to pay for a hotel room at the venue of the conference.
The rooms’ costs get paid directly to the hotel and we do not make any profit from it.
What is included in the price?
A ticket to the conference means there’s a room booked on your name at the #humansconf venue.
The price of a room include breakfast, lunch and dinner for the whole stay. Throughout Friday and Saturday of the conference snacks, fruits, coffee, tea and water will be available at no cost to participants. Drinks at the bar are not included in the room’s price.
What are the double rooms?
Double rooms have two beds in them and you share the room with someone else. The price of the room is slightly reduced.
When choosing a double room during registration, you can provide us with the name of another person, with whom you want to share the room. This person will have access to conference as well.
How much does it cost?
The below prices represent the total amount per person for the whole stay and are a sum of the fixed costs such as the room cost and the variable costs (such as the conference rooms) which depend on the number of participants. Below are cost calculations in the cases of 40, 60 and 90 participants.
If we are 40 participants:
- 395.50 EUR per participant who shares a double room
- 488.50 EUR per participant who prefers not to share a double room
- 446.50 EUR per participant who prefers the single room
If we are 60 participants:
- 359.50 EUR per participant who shares a double room
- 452.50 EUR per participant who prefers not to share a double room
- 410.50 EUR per participant who prefers the single room
If we are 90 participants:
- 335.50 EUR per participant who shares a double room
- 386.50 EUR per participant who prefers the single room
While we certainly hope and expect to see around 60 or more people to participate, please note that there is always the possibility of some unpredictable short notice cancellations. This would move the final cost per participant more towards to a lower participants number watermark. Also please understand that the prices shown above are our best effort approximation at this time. The final price will be determined once the conference kicks off.
The below prices for the rooms include breakfast:
- Double room shared: 118.00 EUR per night for the room
- Double room with single occupant: 105.50 EUR per night for the room
- Single room: 84.50 EUR per night per participant.
Dinner is included for both Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd and costs: 24.50 EUR per participant and per evening. Note, that there will be no dinner included for Saturday 23rd as the conference officially ends on Saturday ~5:00pm.
The hotel conference furthermore collects a fee, per participant and day, that includes snacks, fruit, beverages, coffee and lunch buffet.
- Thursday 21st: 11.50 EUR per participant
- Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd: 54.50 EUR per participant.
The session rooms cost in total:
- Thursday 21st: 920.00 EUR
- Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd: 1700.00 EUR.
All costs are given in EUR and include the VAT.